Launch Your SEO Career at One of L.A.’s Best Places to Work
Wpromote is a fun, dynamic Digital Marketing agency that works with high-profile companies and brands across the country. You’ve heard the saying, “work hard, play hard.” Yeah, that was first said about us. Well, not really... but the benefits of working here are unheard of.
- 100% of basic medical insurance is covered
- We match contributions for 401k plans
- Monthly team social events. You don’t have to participate, but most do
- We have an in-house yoga session three times a week for those interested
- Coffee, juice, cereal, and snacks on us. Free bagels on Fridays.
- Wait…did we mention that we bring in a professional masseuse for our employees three times a week!
There’s a reason we’ve been named by AdAge’s Best Places to Work as the #2 best workplace in the country and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 4 years in a row.
The position: SEO Analyst
Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to become a part of our growing SEO team. Our SEO Analyst assists and manages SEO link building campaigns for clients. It’s challenging and engaging, and the industry evolves every day. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE!
We put all our new employees through extensive training, but here are the basic qualifications we want:
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and think on your feet.
- Ability to work with limited resources, on multiple campaigns and close deadlines.
- Must be creative as well as analytical, take direction well and have a propensity for learning and developing new skills.
- High level of comfort using email and the Internet, in particular a strong understanding of using search engines such as Google, Yahoo, etc.
- Prior Internet search experience is required; must understand how search engines work and the difference between paid search and organic search results, how local listings work, the concept of user generated content (“ugc”) and have a basic understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Fluency with MS Office applications and general Internet proficiency are required. PR experience also a plus.
- Direct client/customer experience preferred but not required.
- Proven track record of successful project management and multitasking skills as well as ability to hit and exceed deadlines required.
- A thirst for knowledge and team mentality of improving everyone around you. (e.g. proactively reading industry blogs and applying best practices or new recommendations to client work and training team members on how they can improve their campaigns).
- Manages campaigns for clients by removing any barrier to the search engines’ analysis of the client’s primary keywords and link building best practices to increase the clients site’s relevance in the eye of search engines and the effects of each level on the overall SEO value chain.
- Assist and eventually manage the offsite SEO link building portion of Search Engine Optimization campaigns for multiple clients. This may overflow into social media optimization, some interesting viral marketing initiatives and reputation management.
- Manage all campaign keywords and associate link building efforts and anchor text by identifying high-quality and relevant sites to engage for links.
Still interested? Awesome! Thanks for reading. We hope to see your resume soon!
Wpromote is an award-winning online marketing firm headquartered in El Segundo, Calif. Founded in 2001 by Michael Mothner, Wpromote has helped hundreds of clients from Fortune 500 companies to small startups grow their businesses online through search marketing, mobile and social. Integrated search engine marketing clients include Bayer HealthCare, Toyota, Verizon, Scion, TOMS, Dickies, Cleveland Golf, TUMI, Zenni Optical, DirectBuy, and QlikView.
With unmatched experience in search marketing and an unrivaled dedication to our clients’ results, Wpromote helps companies small and large act and move like large enterprises. For more information on Wpromote and its services, visit http://www.Wpromote.com.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY